Sunday, October 19, 2008

score!

Ok, so I've been searching for a scanner, right. Friday I went to Kmart to exchange a baby gift and walked around a bit searching for items on my list. As I was walking past the electronics I saw a printer/scanner combo for only $36!!! While not the brand I'd prefer, I couldn't pass up the deal! What a deal! I did print something just to test it, now to try out the scanner as I prepare the week's school lessons. I just love getting super deals (and rarely do I find them).

3 comments:

Journey said...

oh, neat, I love a scanner as much as the printer , so PTL for both! ...
Your pics are sweet. Everythig looks so cozy at your house.. Lotsa love going around :) I saw you vivited me... I couldn't find your blog addy for awhile!
Glad you popped in.
be blessed, Suz

Kim said...

Great deal. I love when I find deals like that.

Jodie said...

Aw good job on the good deal.