Sunday, October 19, 2008

Weekly Pictures


Booty Shaker loves to take care of his baby sister! He let her lay with his dog "Elisa", covered them up and gave the baby her pacifier. Too sweet!

Cuddling and sleeping with daddy and holding tight to his thumb

Posted by Picasa
Sleeping peacefully in her swing this morning

My beautiful girlsNot the best picture but I love how blue it makes her eyes appear!Chillin' in mama's bed Us 'girls' in mama's bed watching the Molly American Girl movie (don't mind my face, the flash light was continually staying green and I had no idea when the picture would actually take)Sleeping peacefully while holding her pacifier in placeBig Brother has to get some cuddles in too!Stinker, I wanted to get a picture of him with this cute shirt on but he wouldn't allow it!

4 comments:

DDanielle said...

Love the picture of the girls! Daniel is still kind of sweet to Manu, I don't know if he would ever let him have his puppy though.

Kim said...

Cute pictures. Baby Girl had the same outfit as sweet pea when she was a baby (the pic of zach and her)

Jodie said...

Aww cute pics.

Erika said...

I love looking at your pictures. You have a beautiful family!