Saturday, October 04, 2008

humph

What's next? First our cable cord was cut twice! Yesterday Booty Shaker broke the cord for the laptop and now the battery is dead. Here I sit in a chilly basement on the regular computer. I hope those cords aren't too expensive to buy. That boy destroys everything! He got a book from the library and CUT it!!! I think he thought they were little cards to cut out. So, he will be paying for that I am sure...I am not going to! He has to learn somehow!

No big plans scheduled for our weekend. Zach is gone to work right now. I think one of the cadets is getting commissioned. I need to run to the store and get a few things. I thought of taking the kiddos to the park but don't think I will. They seem to be playing Lego's nicely together. I'm trying to finish my latest book...only about 40 pages to go. I keep running out to the library to get books yet I have a few here I need to read!

Tomorrow we have church, of course. And then I'm sure it will be a rush home so that Zach can watch football...

Boring, boring weekend. Wonder when or if we'll ever get a life!?! I miss the days of getting together with friends for dinner and games on the weekends...SIGH.

3 comments:

Babyface74 said...

So you are a football widow too? Your weekend sound like mine. But it was nice not rushing around. If we lived closer, I'd have ya over during the game. Wishful thinking huh? Than I would get to meet you!

Enjoy your book. I have one I should be finishing also.

Kim said...

We actually have a busy weekend(you'll read about in my blog tomorrow I'm sure). I can't believe he cut his library book. That little stinker. It sounds funny but I know it's not. I'm sure you were so mad. It's just funny what kids do though. I hope you get all your cords fixed. You're not having much luck with cords lately.

Amie said...

Your probably going to be unpleasantly surprised at the cost of a new laptop cord...