Sunday, October 12, 2008

Sweetie Pea






Yesterday Sweet Pea was cooing some more. This morning I dressed her in a beautiful dress that was her sister's way back when. I was telling her how beautiful she looked and she SMILED!!! That was really her first non-gassy or sleepy smile! It made her look even more beautiful!!! The past couple of nights she hasn't slept too well, but then again she hadn't popped much lately. She has been more alert lately and is really gaining weight! My friend was in church this morning with her 2 week old...boy what a difference!!! Boy, it all goes by so fast...cherish your babies...your children.

2 comments:

Kim said...

What a little princess she looks in that dress. You look very nice as well.

Beth said...

Your Sweet Pea is beautiful! That dress is lovely. I had a few favorite dresses that I saved and each of the girls wore.