Friday, October 17, 2008

it's friday night

and its so quiet! Zach was trying to study but was apparently falling asleep so he said he was going to take a 'nap'. I wanted to work on our history timeline so the kids and I attempted that but they were SO wild as soon as daddy went upstairs. I'd had enough of the wildness for the day so once the timeline was done I shooed them off to bed! It has been so nice and quiet!!! I hate that I put them to sleep so early on the weekend but I needed a break. I love and look forward to when Zach comes home so I'm not 'flying solo' as a parent! And being a Friday I just needed them out of my hair! They really need to find an outlet to burn off some energy and with being colder outside I'm not sure how we'll accomplish that. What will I do when Zach goes TDY for 2 weeks next month??? You all will have to send me to the funny farm! Oh, I'll have to share with you a cake recipe soon. It was delicious!!! Happy weekend to you all!!! Off to change a diaper...those drops are marvelous for the diapers;)

No comments: