Thursday, February 12, 2009

baby, baby

I haven't posted about my baby in awhile. I have so many pictures to share but this laptop is ridiculous when it comes to that. I haven't have a chance to get in the basement to load them & do it.

Sweet Pea is growing so much! She's such a happy little gal! She sure loves to be held! When I read to the kids she likes to 'read' too. Or if they're reading out loud to me she starts to 'read'! See how smart she is already, knowing what books are for? Haha! I love how she's discovered her hands (some time ago now). It's fun to watch her bring them together and then shove them in her mouth! She's learning how to grab her legs to get to her feet. She loves when you play with her feet! Gets the biggest grins! She likes to 'growl' and pppllllbbbtttt (blow raspberries type thing). She also likes when you blow raspberries at her! She's getting more ticklish, especially her shoulders and back. She has the chubbiest thighs! I love those rolls! Oh and is she getting heavy! Sometimes when she's nursing she makes my arm fall asleep!

My Sweet Pea is such a joy to have around! She wakes up in the morning with a smile on her face, which in turn puts one on my face. Her hair is growing in a bit more and its hard to tell the color. Looks like it may be a shade of brown but sometimes it looks reddish still. It'd be cute to have a little redhead! My aunt has red hair so it could be possible.

I'm so thankful for my precious baby. Thank you Lord for blessing me with this sweet little girl!!!

3 comments:

Kim said...

She definitely sounds like she's a delight in your life. As I was reading all that, it bought back memories of my little girl. She was so ticklish on the next, and still is. I remember tickling her and she was laughing so hard like she couldn't take it anymore. I love all those baby memories.

Kim said...

excuse my typing, i ment neck not next.

Darlene said...

She sure is a joy. I am so missing her grow! Love you, A.