Thursday, February 05, 2009

contracts & doctors

This morning as I was getting ready for the day Junior Squirrel came into my room. He had a piece of red construction paper with a pencil 'taped' to it. He said it was a contract. I busted out laughing and asked him when he'd heard that word. Then he pretended to be a doctor with it. He said I had an appointment. He left my room and called, "Jamie" for me to come and be seen! He came in and I asked him what was wrong with me, telling him I felt fine. He said something was wrong with my ear or nose. So I told him I had a bug that flew in my ear and I couldn't get it out and kept hearing a buzzing sound. He told me he'd fix it. He took a hook stick and pulled it out! LOL OUCH! Then when we came downstairs he was working with other patients and he said something about how one of them had an ear problem and proceeded to tell them how Jamie had a buzzing in her ear. He said Jamie was really brave when he took the bug out and that I got a sticker! I told him I never got a sticker and acted sad so he opened the silverware drawer and told me I could have a fork! It was so funny! The silly things these kids come up with!

We're off for a playdate after lunch. I'm not sure Chatterbox should come (of course she has to...) because she's been giving an attitude all morning. Somebody woke up on the wrong side of the bed!

4 comments:

Angie said...

That is hiliarious!!! What an imagination!

Angie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kim said...

Why was one of your comments deleted? I just laughed at him. How hiliarious. Hope you liked your fork. Hope your play date goes well too.

Darlene said...

He is so funny, isn't he? Love you J. You can be a doctor when you grow up! Nanny