Wednesday, February 25, 2009

can i hope...

That our new laptop will work properly? I guess I can. We went to Best Buy and got an HP. It is very similar to the Dell Studio 15 we had. I wanted to stick with the basic specs of that computer and was able to find this one. I'm trying to 'clean' it up. Get rid of things we don't need, install things we use, etc. We were gone for forever though and I totally missed American Idol. I am SO bummed. I'll have to try to get online tomorrow to see what I missed. So much for voting for somebody tonight though! I'm just thankful I should have a working computer at my fingertips!

2 comments:

Kim said...

I bet your glad you got a new laptop. You didn't miss much last night on American Idol. Everyone sounded bad. They all had an off night. I was flipping back and forth between channels last night watching that and Biggest Loser. The whole president thing messed up the tv line up and all my shows I like to watch were on the same night and same time. Made it a little difficult. I guess I shouldn't of said they bad, but the judges didn't seem to WOWed about any of them,maybe the last kid Adam Lambert was the best.

I am OK said...

Idol was really stinky last night. Although I did like the bright fake red headed girl who sang a Heart song. Kim's right the last guys was the best, But I didn't vote for him, I don't like the Rolling Stones so that kind of killed it for me. :O) Oh so picky when I am not the one with the talent LOL

Congrats on the new laptop - hope it all goes well.