Friday, February 13, 2009

Sweet Pea's Debut

Ok I am tired of trying to arrange these all in order of appearance so in this post they're not! This is today. Sweet Pea is looking at Daisy like, "What ARE you and where did you come from?"My bright eyed gal

This was Sunday. She looked so cute all dressed up for church
Of course I had to get a self-portrait with her!

This one was a couple of weeks ago on a Sunday.

All dolled up for church again!These were all taken right in a row, so smiley!
All clean after a bath

Such a serious look!


Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Kim said...

She is so cute. I love the look on her face while she's looking at daisy trying to figure what she is. Love the big smiles.She looks so pretty in all her dresses. I definitely see some red tone to her hair in the one pic of her in the pink dress.

Amie said...

She is really growing! What a cutie.