Friday, February 20, 2009

friday's here

Yeah! It's the weekend! We finished school before 10:30 today! I could not believe it! Of course I hadn't really been online or hadn't showered by then but it sure was nice to be done with school. I spent lunchtime online with Dell. This laptop has some issues. I thought maybe they were resolved but even as I type this a sidebar opens with my history or favorites. It is rather annoying. I had to do a complete system restore on this brand new thing! I must tell you for the money we paid for this I am not that thrilled that it keeps happening. At least three times now that stupid sidebar has opened by itself. And I thought I'd just lost this post that I was typing! Unbelievable! Annoying!

I took the kids to the library this afternoon. I was hoping book 2 of the Twilight series were available but it wasn't. Oh well. I have it on hold. Hopefully it won't take too long for me to get it. Then the crazed woman that I am took all 4 kiddos with me shopping for a dress for next weekend's Dining Out. I tried on about 4 or 5 at Kohl's. The kids all voted for one while I liked the other, but there wasn't much difference between the two. I decided to get the one they liked. Zach's taking them to see "Mall Cop" tonight so I'm going to take the baby and go and get everything else I'll need (pantyhose, black bra, maybe some jewelry, shoes). Hopefully I don't take too long to find something I like. I did look at Kohl's a bit but its rather pricey! My dress was on sale and wasn't too $. I can't wait to show you a picture!

Ok better run now. That's my Friday update! Have a great weekend!

4 comments:

DDanielle said...

Can you believe that Mall cop movie did so well? I thought it would bomb...and it was number 1? Sounds like a fun night for all of you though!

Kim said...

What dining out are you going to? I heard you mention it before,but is it for Zach's work? Hope you have a good time. That movie looks funny. I like the part where he slides and doesn't make it and scoots the rest of the way. Enjoy getting to buy yourself all those new things. Definitely get a picture of you all dressed up. Well have a good night and weekend.

Mama P said...

YAY for dress shopping! Im impressed that you got to try on so many dresses...I can't even get on one with just my one kiddo.

I am going to warn you about Mall Cop - it was not "bad" per se, but it is not appropriate for young children. There was a drunk scene in a bar that was inappropriate, as well as the use of "Sh**, Hell, Oh my God's, and a**. On top of that they made fun of obesity.

The message was cute,and it was definately funny...but IDK that I'd take a child to it.

I love all the new pics of SP! She is getting SO BIG! Tell Chatterbox that IK misses her hugs on Sundays.

Darlene said...

You deserve to get something special for yourself. You don't do that often enough for all you do for your family! Love you. Mom