Saturday, February 21, 2009

one unhappy customer

This is the third attempt at this post. The past two times my computer highlights my words on its own and deletes it. I am FED UP. I spent at least an hour on the phone yesterday with Dell and 3 1/2 hours on the phone with them today. My problem continues. I am so tired of it. I left a message telling them to send a tech out here to look at it or to send my money back and I'll send this piece of crap back. I'll get a HP. I'm not dealing with this no more. I had to restore the computer yesterday and today I had to reinstall every single program! So that's what I spent my Saturday doing. My house remains a dusty mess. My children go unplayed with. I was a stinky pig until a bit ago. At least now I know how to restore a computer. I'm going to take the important things off of our old laptop and restore it. Maybe it'll work a bit better. I'm ending now before I lose it all again...

4 comments:

Kim said...

WOW that sounds so frustrating especially after you spent all that money. Hopefully you figure it out or they'll give you your money back.

I am OK said...

Man that sounds awful. I think all of us could relate, but still doesn't make it any better. Good luck.

DDanielle said...

My mom was talking about getting a new computer. When Chad said there was deal on Dells, she practically jumped out of her chair and said "No Dell! We have them at work and they are horrible!". She works at a library and I guess they crash a lot.
Yeah, as I am OK said, probably doesn't help that someone can relate lol!

Darlene said...

Since they were not able to get in corrected after the first call, send it back. Or have them send you new software, possible clitch on the software program? Sounds like I know something about computers? lol Love you. Mom