Thursday, February 05, 2009

Watch out for that ice!!!

That's what should have been going through my head this afternoon. I'd just arrived home from my playdate. It was a whoppin' 44* out and I was enjoying the 'warmth' and sunshine. I brought the kids inside and walked to the end of the driveway to get the empty recycle bins. Well, I walked until I slid on some unseen ice and slid into the bins. I was so taken by surprise! I didn't know whether to laugh or cry! I fell so hard and luckily didn't break anything but I fell right on my tailbone and did it hurt. I fell so hard that I peed my pants! I'm embarrassed to even say that! I didn't even have to pee!!! I have enough back and sciatic problems so I hope this won't contribute to make things worse. I can barely carry the baby it hurts so bad. I must say the Motrin does help a bit with the pain. That's my latest...

2 comments:

Kim said...

Oh My! I sure hope you're alright. That must of hurt. Thank God you weren't carrying the baby at the time. How funny you peed your pants. Accidents happen...lol

DDanielle said...

Ouch! That just sounds horrible.